Advanced Pranic Healing takes the healing ability one step further by introducing you to the world of colour pranas (energies) and more advanced techniques of cleansing and energizing. It therefore helps you to perform faster and more effective healing sessions. Prerequisite: LEVEL 1 (Basic Pranic Healing)
Twin-Hearts-Meditation is a science and art conceptualized and synthesized by Master Choa Kok Sui, to activate ‘both’ heart centres or chakras.
It is a simple yet powerful technique that in ancient times was only available to advanced yogis.
This beautiful guided meditation purifies one’s energy bodies to a high degree, increases the aura and chakras which not only enhances one’s natural inner power and connection with the divine source but also facilitate one’s ability to materialize and manifest. At the same time, it is a service to the world by blessing Mother Earth, all humanity as well your loved ones with peace, with Love and Healing.
When done regularly, it will enhance clarity of thought and emotion, bring inner peace and healing, as it flushes out limiting beliefs and obstructive energies.
Twin-Hearts-Meditation is respectful towards all religions and spiritual backgrounds and is practiced all over the world by people of all walks of life.
Would you like to learn, experience and measure how this meditation changes your energy qualitatively as well as quantitatively?
To visit our weekly Twin Hearts Meditation Groups go to https://www.pranichealingontario.ca/events/weekly-meditation-groups/
“ Yoga literally means Union.
The purpose of yoga is to achieve union between the incarnated soul and the higher soul.
This union is actually a science, not just an art.
It is spiritual technology.
‘Soul-realization’ is nothing more than the incarnated soul realizing that it is not the body and it is one with the higher soul.
This is the meaning of Yoga or Illumination.”
-Master Choa Kok Sui (from the book “Achieving Oneness with the Higher Soul”)
by Master Stephen Co
REIKI is a very good healing modality that has helped many people, prima- rily through teaching those with little or no healing experience to access healing ener- gies to help themselves and their loved ones. According to the REIKI Masters who have attended PRANIC HEALING classes (over 500 REIKI Masters have attended PRANIC HEALING classes since 1990 in the United States alone), as well as my own observa- tions as a teacher and healer, here are some of the major differences between PRANIC HEALING and REIKI :
1. PRANIC HEALING is a complete non- touch system of healing. REIKI practitio- ners touch the body most of the time, but they also employ some non-touch tech- niques.
2. PRANIC HEALING teaches its students to “scan,” or actually feel the aura, to assess areas of energetic depletion and congestion, or stagnation, which helps identify problem areas that need healing. REIKI doesn’t use any energy assessment technique but relies on the intuition of the practitioner.
3. PRANIC HEALING employs a manual cleansing technique called “sweeping” to remove blockages and stagnant energies before giving fresh energy to the patient; REIKI has no comparable technique. PRANIC HEALING believes cleansing is critical to the healing process because dis- eased energies and negative emotions have to be first removed before energizing the body to or they may manifest physically – and sometimes dramatically – through vom- iting, loose bowel movement, a rash, a flu or other symptoms. Such expelling is often labeled as a “detoxification,” however, it is quite uncomfortable and can be prevented with proper cleansing. In fact, cleansing alone often allows the body to quickly heal itself by permitting fresh energy to penetrate deeper into the body to be utilized as heal- ing fuel.
4. PRANIC HEALING employs a “cook- book” approach to healing. According to thousands of case reports gathered by the founder of PRANIC HEALING, Grandmas- ter Choa Kok Sui, every ailment produces a unique set of energy patterns that can be identified in the energy body’s 11 major chakras and numerous meridians. REIKI has essentially one energy technique – facilitat- ing the flow of REIKI energy into whatever area needs healing – to address all health problems. PRANIC HEALING, by contrast, uses specific energetic routines of cleans- ing and energizing that are matched to the specific patterns of energetic deficiencies caused by a particular illness. PRANIC HEALING, thus, offers a quicker, more tar- geted and more effective system of healing.
5. PRANIC HEALING teaches its practi- tioners to draw energy directly from the sun, air, ground and other spiritual sources and then project this prana into their subjects’ auras. REIKI practitioners have to be “initi- ated” by a REIKI Master and given “sym- bols” to access the healing energies. It’s simi- lar to having to obtain a “password.” PRANIC HEALING employs simple breathing and visualization exercises that allow anyone to heal immediately with mini- mal instruction.
6. PRANIC HEALING includes a practice called “energetic hygiene” that is rarely found in any healing modality, including REIKI . Energetic hygiene is a set of prac- tices – breathing, dietary recommendations and other cleansing routines – that are de- signed to keep your personal energy tank clean and full. REIKI Masters attending PRANIC HEALING classes agree that en- ergetic hygiene is one of the greatest ben- efits of the class, particularly the techniques that enable them to cleanse themselves of contaminating energy they pick up from cli- ents and how to prevent subjects or nega- tive people from draining their life force. This is particularly important for not only REIKI practitioners but also other healthcare providers because these people frequently experience the pain or the ailment of their subjects become drained and tired after heal- ing someone.
7. PRANIC HEALING employs the use of color energies that dramatically accelerate the body’s innate healing abilities. In fact, many REIKI Masters often say that if they have a subject who wants immediate relief or rapid healings they use PRANIC HEAL- ING — particularly, the colored pranic tech- niques. But, if they have a subject who sim- ply wants a relaxing and soothing session, they use REIKI .
In summary, both PRANIC HEALING and REIKI are excellent healing modalities and help alleviate pain and suffering. However, PRANIC HEALING gives you the tools to produce faster and more immediate results while “immunizing” you against contami- nation from the people you are healing.
PRANIC HEALING complements any and all healing modalities. We always tell ev- eryone, whatever your healing technique – shamanism, Native American techniques, Chinese chi kung, REIKI , massage therapy, chiropractic, Christian laying on of hands and even traditional orthodox medicine – PRANIC HEALING will complement and enhance it. We are here together to help cre- ate health and happiness for all.
“Watch your thoughts;
they become your words.
Watch your words;
they become your actions.
Watch your actions;
they become your habits.
Watch your habits;
they become your character.
Watch your character,
it becomes your destiny”
Pranic HealingTM is an art and science in the use of vibrational energy also known as life force, prana or chi.
Through pain staking research and development of over 20 years by Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui (founder, spiritual teacher, professional engineer, businessman, philanthropist and internationally renowned author) synthesized the ancient knowledge, traditions and various healing techniques of the world (Kabbalah, Tibetan Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity, Yoga, Qigong, reiki, acupuncture, therapeutic touch, etc.) and revolutionized the science and technology of energy.
Pranic Healing is practised and taught in all continent and is fast growing throughout the healing professions. It is used in hospitals in California, Australia, Colombia, Inida etc. and as credit courses for chiropractic, nursing, massage, homeopathy to name a few.
Around the world, Pranic Healing is used by dentists, medical doctors, massage therapist, nurses, teachers, counselors, business people and other professionals to supplement their work.
What makes Pranic Healing courses stand apart is the precision and clarity of its teachings. The student is honed in the extrasensory sensitivity (which is innate in all of us) through guided practise as well as through the study of the science of energy.
Students learn to feel and identify the auric energy right after the first 3 hours into the course. This natural sensitivity is expanded in the next courses, thus learning to understand the information given through the chakras and auras.
One further learns the anatomy of the energy body and its correspondence with the physical anatomy as well as specific protocols in dealing with different diseases.
The course curriculi are uniform and standardized around the world. A certificate, issued by the main institute, is given after each course, allowing the student to continue their training in any authorized Pranic Healing centres world wide.
The application of Pranic Healing goes beyond a vibrational healing technique for physical/psychological problems, but it is also used to improve relationships, businesses, finances and for spiritual development and more. With the advent of computers and equipments sensitive to energetic emanations, continuous research and studies are being done on the effects of Pranic Healing.
Below is a study doen by Dr. Emoto of tap water in Tokio:
Prana is a Sanskrit word for the vital energy or life-force that drives all living structures. Physical, emotional, and mental disorders and diseases are reflected as imbalances and blockages in the energy body (the aura). Pranic Healing© corrects these imbalances, restoring health by accelerating the natural healing process. It is a completely non-touch technique.
DISEASE APPEARS FIRST IN THE ENERGY BODY AND CAN BE PREVENTED FROM MANIFESTING
Diseased energy appears first in the energy body before manifesting in the physical body. In most cases, ailments in the body tend to be associated with either too much or too little prana. Pranic Healers locate imbalances and blockages in the chakras (energy centres) and the energy body that cause a buildup of ‘diseased’ energy or a lack of prana. The body is cleansed by removing the diseased energy and replenishing with fresh prana. ‘Diseased energy’ is that energy which makes a person sick. Unless the condition it treated, it will inevitably manifest in the visible physical body.
Master Choa Kok Sui, founder of Pranic Healing©, once had a patient who was a habitual drinker. Having found diseased energy in the patient’s energy body, Master Choa advised the man to have his liver checked. The patient had it tested and the result showed that his liver was fine. As a result, he was hesitant to be treated. After several months, the patient developed severe pain in the liver, and he was diagnosed with hepatitis (Master Choa Kok Sui, Miracles through Pranic Healing).
Pranic Healing© is very effective in treating chronic and acute physical and psychological disorders and diseases. However, it is much easier and faster to heal disease when it is still in the energy body and has not yet manifested on the physical level. If the disease has manifested fully, it takes more time and more pranic energy. The earlier Pranic Healing© is applied, the faster the rate of healing.
These days, we hear a lot of talk about preventative medicine. ‘Holistic health’ is catchphrase we read about in countless articles. We know the importance of a good night’s sleep, balanced nutrition, and regular physical exercise. We’re familiar with alternative medicine, acupuncture, and various energy healing practices such as Reiki, Theaputic Touch, Quantum Touch, Vibrational Healing, and Pranic Healing. We know the importance of peace of mind, and meditation is becoming increasingly popular as a method of stress reduction. This reflects an increased awareness within our society. We’ve come a long way, and more and more people now recognize that the human being is more than the visible physical body.
Still, the majority of the clients I see come to ‘right’ what has already gone ‘wrong’, We practice more maintenance for our cars than for ourselves. Most people seek healing long after disease has manifested. But as people become more informed and attitudes change, I anticipate a reversal in this tendency.
WE STILL PRACTICE MORE MAINTENANCE FOR OUR CARS THAN FOR OURSELVES.
As pranic healers we offer healing sessions – but this is just the beginning of what is possible. Looking at the bigger picture, what would it mean to learn how to heal yourself, or even to heal others? Our Pranic Healing classes follow a standardized curriculum where you learn simple techniques for pain management, to remove headaches, heal broken bones, etc. More than that, our courses give a deeper understanding of life. Through the understanding of the science of energy & how it affects every aspect of our lives – our health, our finances, our relationships, our spiritual development – we learn how to improve our lives, and how to create a better future.
~ Faye Healey
Faye Healey is a licenced Pranic Healing Instructor with the Ontario Centre for Pranic Healing. OCPH has Pranic Healing Centres in Mississauga and Ottawa, and active groups throughout Ontario & Quebec.
One of the latest Pranic Healing application courses created by Master Choa Kok Sui. This course is about beauty and aesthetics through deep psychological healing with the use of a combination of Advanced, Pranic Crystal and Pranic Psychotherapy techniques. Prerequisite: Level 1/2/3 and Pranic Crystal Healing (and preferably AY Preparatory and/or Achieving Oneness with the Higher Soul course).
Basic Pranic Healing is for everyone, from students to engineers, doctors to housewives, parents to teachers. Everyone above 16 years of age can learn and practice Pranic Healing, not only for healing but as to improve the quality of life in general. You can be one of them! Prerequisite – None.
Experience the Sacred Inner Teachings of one of the most well known Mantras in the World.
Om Mani Padme Hum is a powerful mantra and prayer that is imbued with tremendous Love, Mercy, and Compassion.
This course reveals the practical applications of this well-known mantra including the chanting for purification of the chakras, invoking Buddha Quan Yin’s blessings, fulfilling of wishes and becoming an instrument of world peace.
- Understand the inner meaning of OM Mani Padme Hum mantra
- Chant the mantra for emotional healing
- Use OM Mani Padme Hum to increase love, peace and compassion in a place
- Invoke the blessings of Buddha Quan Yin
- Do the Meditation on Loving-Kindness to become an instrument of world peace
- and so much more
Prerequisite: Level 1 (Basic Pranic Healing)
|Prerequisite - |
Basic Pranic Healing
Register Before November 2nd &
take advantage of the Early Bird Price
|TBD||TBD||10am - 7pm||Master Nona Castro|