“A time will come when science will make tremendous advances, not because of better instruments for discovering and measuring things, but because a few people will have at their command great spiritual powers, which at the present are seldom used. Within a few centuries, the art of spiritual healing will be increasingly developed and universally used”
Gustaf Stromberg, A Scientist’s View of Man, Mind and the Universe – copied from the book ‘Miracles through Pranic Healing’
One of the latest Pranic Healing application courses created by the World Teacher Master Choa Kok Sui.
This course is about beauty and aesthetics through deep psychological healing.. with the use of a combination of Advanced, Pranic Crystal and Pranic Psychotherapy techniques.
Outer beauty is a reflection of inner beauty and peace.
‘Wrinkles’ are manifestations of psychological ‘scars’ we attain through life that we still carry internally.
As we use the concept and techniques of Pranic Healing on the face and body to erase and heal some of these ‘markings’ do we also achieve a greater inner healing and beauty?
Learn how to enhance and bring back youthfulness and brightness to your face; tightness, lift and flexibility to your body – in the accelerated fashion known in Pranic Healing treatments –
- Help to lose stubborn weight and bring back muscle tone – without the uses of a scalpel or chemicals.
- See visible amazing changes already during this weekend course.
- Learn advanced Pranic Psychotherapy techniques and how to use the ‘disintegrator’ crystal.
- .. and much more
Next Course with Antjie Halim: Winnipeg: May 9/10; in Mississauga August 29/30
Lotus Born Wellness Centre: MCKS Pranic Healing offers Regular Courses
and Support Groups for Pranic Healing students, as well as weekly Twin Hearts Meditation and Full Moon Meditations.
Upcoming courses: https://www.pranichealingontario.ca/schedule/
For some relax time with like-minded souls, join us for our regular Spiritual Movie Nights.
Our location: 1226A Wellington West, 2nd floor
Lotus Born Wellness Centre
Contact: Faye Healey firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring light and blessings to your home or office with this beautiful calendar for 2020 and help those in need at the same time!
Proceeds from the sales of this calendar will go to UNHCR, Doctors without Boarders, Ontario Nature and MCKS Toronto – Twin Hearts – Food for the Hungry Program, Humane Society of Canada, MCKS Charitable Foundation.
To purchase, contact Iryna at email@example.com
( excerept from the book ‘Miracles through Pranic healing’ by Master Choa Kok Sui)
~Do not do unto others what you do not want others do unto you~ – Confuscius
~As ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise~ Luke 6:31
~This is the sum of -all true righteousnenss: deal with others as thou woulst thyself be dealt by. Do nothing to thy neighbor which though wouldst not have him do to thee hereafter~ – Mahabharata
~Whatever thou likest not for thine own self, for any person else, too, like it not~ – Dhammapada, Wisdom of the Buddha
~Noblest religion this – that thou shouldst like for others what thou likest for yourself, and what thou feelest painful for thyself, hold that as painful for all others too~ – Koran”
(Excerpt from the book: Miracles through Pranic Healing, by Master Choa Kok Sui)
For life to exist, the body must have prana, chi, life energy.
The healing process can be accelerated by increasing life energy on the effected part(s) and on the entire body.
In chemistry, electrical energy is sometimes used as a catalyst to increase the rate of chemical reaction. Light can effect chemical reaction. This is the basis of photography. In electrolysis, electricity is used to catalyze or produce chemical reaction. In pranic healing, prana or life energy serves as the catalyst to accelerate the rate of biochemical reactions involved in the natural healing process of the body. When pranic energy is applied to the affected part of the body, the rate of recovery or healing increases tremendously.
What we call miraculous healing is nothing more than increasing the rate of self-recovery of the body. There is nothing supernatural or paranormal about pranic healing. It is simply based on natural laws that most people are not aware of.
Although science is not able to deetect and measure life energy or prana, it does not mean it does not exist or does not affect the health and well-being of the physical body.
In ancient times, people were not aware of the existence of electricity, its properties and practical uses. But this does not mean that electricitydoes not exist.
One’s ignorance does not change reality, it simply alters the perception of reality, resulting in misreception and misconception of what is and what is not, what can be done and what can and what cannot be done.
Twin-Hearts-Meditation is a science and art conceptualized and synthesized by Master Choa Kok Sui, to activate ‘both’ heart centres or chakras.
It is a simple yet powerful technique that in ancient times was only available to advanced yogis.
This beautiful guided meditation purifies one’s energy bodies to a high degree, increases the aura and chakras which not only enhances one’s natural inner power and connection with the divine source but also facilitate one’s ability to materialize and manifest. At the same time, it is a service to the world by blessing Mother Earth, all humanity as well your loved ones with peace, with Love and Healing.
When done regularly, it will enhance clarity of thought and emotion, bring inner peace and healing, as it flushes out limiting beliefs and obstructive energies.
Twin-Hearts-Meditation is respectful towards all religions and spiritual backgrounds and is practiced all over the world by people of all walks of life.
Would you like to learn, experience and measure how this meditation changes your energy qualitatively as well as quantitatively?
To visit our weekly Twin Hearts Meditation Groups go to https://www.pranichealingontario.ca/events/weekly-meditation-groups/
“ Yoga literally means Union.
The purpose of yoga is to achieve union between the incarnated soul and the higher soul.
This union is actually a science, not just an art.
It is spiritual technology.
‘Soul-realization’ is nothing more than the incarnated soul realizing that it is not the body and it is one with the higher soul.
This is the meaning of Yoga or Illumination.”
-Master Choa Kok Sui (from the book “Achieving Oneness with the Higher Soul”)
by Master Stephen Co
REIKI is a very good healing modality that has helped many people, prima- rily through teaching those with little or no healing experience to access healing ener- gies to help themselves and their loved ones. According to the REIKI Masters who have attended PRANIC HEALING classes (over 500 REIKI Masters have attended PRANIC HEALING classes since 1990 in the United States alone), as well as my own observa- tions as a teacher and healer, here are some of the major differences between PRANIC HEALING and REIKI :
1. PRANIC HEALING is a complete non- touch system of healing. REIKI practitio- ners touch the body most of the time, but they also employ some non-touch tech- niques.
2. PRANIC HEALING teaches its students to “scan,” or actually feel the aura, to assess areas of energetic depletion and congestion, or stagnation, which helps identify problem areas that need healing. REIKI doesn’t use any energy assessment technique but relies on the intuition of the practitioner.
3. PRANIC HEALING employs a manual cleansing technique called “sweeping” to remove blockages and stagnant energies before giving fresh energy to the patient; REIKI has no comparable technique. PRANIC HEALING believes cleansing is critical to the healing process because dis- eased energies and negative emotions have to be first removed before energizing the body to or they may manifest physically – and sometimes dramatically – through vom- iting, loose bowel movement, a rash, a flu or other symptoms. Such expelling is often labeled as a “detoxification,” however, it is quite uncomfortable and can be prevented with proper cleansing. In fact, cleansing alone often allows the body to quickly heal itself by permitting fresh energy to penetrate deeper into the body to be utilized as heal- ing fuel.
4. PRANIC HEALING employs a “cook- book” approach to healing. According to thousands of case reports gathered by the founder of PRANIC HEALING, Grandmas- ter Choa Kok Sui, every ailment produces a unique set of energy patterns that can be identified in the energy body’s 11 major chakras and numerous meridians. REIKI has essentially one energy technique – facilitat- ing the flow of REIKI energy into whatever area needs healing – to address all health problems. PRANIC HEALING, by contrast, uses specific energetic routines of cleans- ing and energizing that are matched to the specific patterns of energetic deficiencies caused by a particular illness. PRANIC HEALING, thus, offers a quicker, more tar- geted and more effective system of healing.
5. PRANIC HEALING teaches its practi- tioners to draw energy directly from the sun, air, ground and other spiritual sources and then project this prana into their subjects’ auras. REIKI practitioners have to be “initi- ated” by a REIKI Master and given “sym- bols” to access the healing energies. It’s simi- lar to having to obtain a “password.” PRANIC HEALING employs simple breathing and visualization exercises that allow anyone to heal immediately with mini- mal instruction.
6. PRANIC HEALING includes a practice called “energetic hygiene” that is rarely found in any healing modality, including REIKI . Energetic hygiene is a set of prac- tices – breathing, dietary recommendations and other cleansing routines – that are de- signed to keep your personal energy tank clean and full. REIKI Masters attending PRANIC HEALING classes agree that en- ergetic hygiene is one of the greatest ben- efits of the class, particularly the techniques that enable them to cleanse themselves of contaminating energy they pick up from cli- ents and how to prevent subjects or nega- tive people from draining their life force. This is particularly important for not only REIKI practitioners but also other healthcare providers because these people frequently experience the pain or the ailment of their subjects become drained and tired after heal- ing someone.
7. PRANIC HEALING employs the use of color energies that dramatically accelerate the body’s innate healing abilities. In fact, many REIKI Masters often say that if they have a subject who wants immediate relief or rapid healings they use PRANIC HEAL- ING — particularly, the colored pranic tech- niques. But, if they have a subject who sim- ply wants a relaxing and soothing session, they use REIKI .
In summary, both PRANIC HEALING and REIKI are excellent healing modalities and help alleviate pain and suffering. However, PRANIC HEALING gives you the tools to produce faster and more immediate results while “immunizing” you against contami- nation from the people you are healing.
PRANIC HEALING complements any and all healing modalities. We always tell ev- eryone, whatever your healing technique – shamanism, Native American techniques, Chinese chi kung, REIKI , massage therapy, chiropractic, Christian laying on of hands and even traditional orthodox medicine – PRANIC HEALING will complement and enhance it. We are here together to help cre- ate health and happiness for all.
“Watch your thoughts;
they become your words.
Watch your words;
they become your actions.
Watch your actions;
they become your habits.
Watch your habits;
they become your character.
Watch your character,
it becomes your destiny”