Pranic Healing is not just a healing modality. It is a way of life, a way of healthy living using the knowledge of energy that encompasses every person and every being.
We are not just this physical body, but a being far beyond a physical mass. There is an energy field around every one of us that keep us healthy and alive, just how the life of a cellphone is dependent on its battery.
– Master Choa Kok Sui –
“An intelligent person is not closed-minded. He does not behave like an Ostrich burying his head in the ground,
trying to avoid new ideas and developments.
An Intelligent person is not gullible. He does not accept ideas blindly.
He studies and digests them thoroughly, then evaluates them against his reason;
he tests these new ideas and developments though experiments and his experiences.
An intelligent person studies these ideas with a clear objective mind.”
All Pranic Healing courses are “experiential,” which means that you learn by actually performing the techniques and exercises in class – on yourself and those around you. During class, all the principles will be explained thoroughly and you will practice the techniques extensively so you will be confident in your ability to produce positive results when you finish the course.
- Know the energetic anatomy, 11 major chakras and their physical functions
- Assess imbalances in the affected chakras and parts of the body through scanning (a simple and powerful technique to feel energy)
- Do healing on yourself and others using step-by-step protocols
- Do distant healing in cases where the patient is not physically available
- Maintain a good health using comprehensive techniques
- Apply energetic hygiene by cutting the energy link between you and the patient after each session to avoid unnecessary contaminations
- techniques for healing the energy abnormalities underlying over 90 common diseases
- universal laws governing our lives and actions
- the powerful Twin Hearts Meditation (Meditation on Peace & Illumination)
LEVEL 1 (Basic Pranic Healing) is for everyone, from students to engineers, doctors to home-makers, parents to teachers. Everyone above 16 years of age can learn and practice Pranic Healing, not only for healing but as to improve the quality of life in general. You can be one of them!
|Prerequisite - |
|MONTREAL||TBA||9am - 5pm||Faye Healey|
|MISSISSAUGA||TBA||10am - 6pm||Adam Springett|
|OTTAWA||TBA||10am - 6pm||Faye Healey|